Multivitamin Minerals And Herbal Tablets(Formula-2)
Herbalife Shapeworks Formula 2 Multivitamin Complex
High quality multivitamin supplements to ensure you get all the essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients your body needs.
Do you eat a high percentage of processed/fast foods?
You can never know how much nutritional value a ready-made meal has compared to a carefully prepared home-made equivalent. That’s why supplementation can be so important.
Do you feel your word/home environment may be affected by chemicals/fumes/dust?
These are all irritants that enter our body by ingestion, inhalation or through the skin. They can built up and cause various reactions, affecting our well-being. A good example would be the connection between house dust and hay fever. Additional antioxidant intake may help combat these environmental influences.
Do you catch colds/flu/bugs easily?
Your body’s fighting force may be malfunctioning due to poorly absorbed nutrients. By topping-up with immune system support, you may be in better position to fight infection.
Do you consume more that the average amount of alcohol daily?
Alcohol (which is just fermented sugar) is rapidly absorbed by the body and turned into energy (calories). Alcohol affects many of the body’s systems and over-consumption can lead to excess fat storage and also weaken the body’s fighting force.
Do you smoke?
Smoking robs the body of Vitamin C and certain B vitamins – one cigarette depletes 25mg of Vitamin C. Each cigarette is a nutritional step backwards.
- Essential nutrients and antioxidants for long-term good health and vitality
- This Herbalife product helps maintain the health of bones, skin, hair and the immune system
- Herbalife Shapeworks supports healthy weight management
Key Ingredient Properties
- Vitamin A – fat soluble; necessary for proper vision, especially at night. Needed for correct bone development and growth.
- Vitamin B – Fat soluble; helps the body utilise calcium and phosphorus for strong bones and teeth.
- Vitamin E – Fat soluble, protective antioxidant properties; important for the heart and circulation, nerves, muscles and red blood cells.
- Vitamin C – Water soluble; antioxidant helps with blood cells fight infection. Also needed for healthy skin, and enhances absorption or iron from non-meat sources.
- Thiamine – Water soluble; important for release of energy from carbohydrates, aids in the functioning of the nervous system.
- Riboflavin – Water soluble; beneficial to vision; needed for converting proteins, fats and carbohydrates into energy.
- Niacin – Water soluble; vital for energy release in tissues and cells. Helps to maintain a healthy nervous system and digestive systems.
- Vitamin B6 – Water soluble; promotes healthy skin and nerves; important for protein metabolism.
- Folic Acid – Water soluble; particularly important as a supplement for women of childbearing age; essential for growth and reproduction of cells, particularly red blood cells. Helps to maintain normal levels of Homocysteine. 400 micrograms per day helps to prevent neutral tube defects and spina bifida.
- Vitamin B12 – Water soluble; contains essential mineral elements; for red blood cell production.
- Biotin – Water soluble. Essential for the metabolism of fats/proteins.
- Pantothenic Acid – Water soluble; essential for the release of energy from food, needed for healthy growth and the production of antibodies.
- Para Amino Benzoic Acid – Water soluble; helps keep skin smooth and healthy.
To know more about Multivitamin Mineral and Herbal Tablets (Formula-2), please write us at: admin.nutritionforelife.com or Call us at +91-9303962981
*These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, illness or pain. In compliance with applicable Laws.