Herbalife Second Month Weight Loss Program (Diet Plan) is advance program. It is designed to give the best results of by combining most of the herbalife core products together.
Diet Plan for the second month:
|Formula 1 – Nutritional Shake Mix – 500g||2|
|Cell-U-Loss – 90 Tablets||1|
|Cell Activator New – 60 Tablets||1|
|Activated Fibre – 90 Tablets||1|
1. Drink Fresh Water
2. Activated Fibre Tablet 30min before shake (200 mL)
3. Cell-Activator Tablet 15 min before shake (100 mL)
4. Cell-U-Loss Tablets Just Before Morning Shake (100 mL)
5. 30 Mins after taking Activated Fibre: Drink Formula 1 Shake (400 mL)
1. Activated Fibre Tablet 30min before Lunch (200 mL)
2. Cell-U-Loss Tablet Just Before Lunch
3.Take Colorfull Lunch
** can switch with a Shake if your dinner is a Normal meal.
3. UNABLE to Finish the Required Amount of Water per Day by 8 PM?
1. Activated Fibre Tablet 30min before shake(200 mL)
2. Cell-Activator Tablet 15 min before shake (100 mL)
3. Cell-U-Loss Tablet Just Before Morning Shake
4. 30 Mins after Activated Fibre: Drink Formula 1 Shake (400 mL)
** can switch with a Normal meal if your lunch is a Shake
- Formula 1 Nutritional Shake Mix provided sufficient nutrition required by your body. It is ideal and health replacement of the meal.
- Cell-U-Loss helps to control body fuild by elimilating excess body fuilds, in turn it help manages your weight and fast inches Loss.
- Activated Fibre tablets, a blend of dietary fibre’s including citrus and oat, are a convenient way to increase your intake of healthy fibre daily. It is a combination of soluble and insoluble dietary fibre’s that helps curb appetite by providing a feeling of fullness and reducing the indulgence to over eat.
- Cell Activator is rich in vital minerals improves nutrient absorption. It contains Powerful antioxidants.
To know more about Herbalife Quick Start Protein Plus Program, please write us at: admin.nutritionforelife.com or Call us at +91-9303962981
*These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, illness or pain. In compliance with applicable Laws.